Norse shaving soap Peppermint and soap bowl introductory offer
Premium shaving soap, handmade in the UK with 100% natural ingredients .....
This is a really luxurious shaving soap with sandalwood , to perfect your skincare routine........this scented luxury shaving soap produces a rich, luxurious lather that helps your razor glide over your face and achieve a perfect shave.
This comes with a fully sustainable Acacia wood shaving bowl, you can then purchase refill shaving soaps at a much reduced price.......
Directions for use:
Wet your face with warm water which softens the hair and relaxes the skin and facial muscles making shaving easier. Dip your shaving brush into hot water, then using a circular motion with brush on the soap create a rich lather. Use the brush to apply the lather to your face allowing the brush to lift the hairs making them easier to shave. Shave with the grain of the beard.
General shaving tips
- Shower or bathe before shaving, or warm the face with a hot flannel,
- Use plenty of hot water and shave in a warm environment,
- Use a quality shaving brush with good shaving soap,
- Brush in a circular motion to lift the beard,
- Shave with the beard, never against the grain,
- Rinse the blade frequently in hot water.
- Rinse face well with cool water and gently pat dry,
- After shaving use a moisturiser such as Norse liquid moisturiser,
- Avoid applying alcohol-based products to the face after shaving.
Handmade in UK
External use only
Acacia wood shaving soap bowl
Potassium Stearate, Sodium Stearate, Potassium Tallowate, Aqua, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Tallowate, Sodium Cocoate, Parfum, Glycerine, Limonene, Potassium Hydroxide, Linalool, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide Stearate;