Stain removing soap for pre-washing - a plastic free life saver - or clothes saver at least - must have edition to your laundry kit.
Enriched with "Terre de Sommieres" & natural plant extract found in the south of France highly effective at removing stains, plus perfume from the town of Grasse, Provence, delicate like Mistral to give a nice fragrance to your clothes as you scrub them for pre-washing.
- Sustainable vegetable oil base
- Vegan friendly
- Cruelty free
Suitable for all fabrics, this soap is extremely effective at removing stains (fruit, ink, grease, tar, blood, cola, coffee, chocolate, oil, wine, shoe polish, sauce, egg yolk, grass stains, dirt stains, etc …)
- It applies to all textiles and clothing (wool, cotton, upholstery, carpet, armchairs, sofas, rugs and car seats).
- White or colour fabrics (check the resilience of colour on a hidden area of the textile first).
- Use this stain remover soap for your collars and shirt cuffs, not forgetting canvas footwear .
- It works on old stains too. Effective on clothes yellowed by time.
- It de-greases all house-ware and utensils (hob, oven, bathroom, mildew stains).
- Great for cleaning hands after painting and paint brushes
Also please see our page on the many uses of the Savon de Marseille soaps and Soap Flakes
How to use:
- Wet the stained area and surroundings
- Moisten the soap
- Using a sponge or soft brush, rub to lather the stain remover soap
- Rub the foam in the middle of the stain.
- Let stand a few minutes, then rinse by hand or machine.
If the stain is old, repeat the operation. On rust or grass stains, apply lukewarm water with lemon juice beforehand.
In case of eye contact, rinse with clear water. Do not allow children to use. This stain remover soap is a household cleaner, not for body washing (except very dirty hands)