The Soapnut shells contain Saponins which, on contact with water, release mild suds and can be used as a sustainable alternative to laundry detergent in washing machines.
The soap nuts have been used as a washing detergent for hundreds of years in India and Nepal. Soap nuts have grown to be a popular alternative to traditional washing detergents as they are better for the environment and can be good for your skin.
- Pure and natural washing detergent that leaves your laundry fresh and clean
- Keeps your colours bright
- Allergy-free, good for your skin
- Acts as a sustainable washing detergent that is chemical free
- Cultivated through sustainable agriculture
- Ecological and economical compared to other brands of detergent
- Around 1kg of soapnuts can be used for more than 100 loads of laundry
- Works out cheaper than traditional washing detergents
- Indian soap nuts are a mild and soft cleansing method
We buy the nuts in bulk, we package them in various weights in brown bags and secure them with a sticker.
We provide free cotton bags for the washing, but please feel free to use your own