- Very economical
- Natural product
- Completely biodegradable
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly, plant based natural ingredients
- Sustainable Ingredients
- Not tested on animals
- No colourings
- No fragrances
- No Parabens
- No phosphates
- No sulphates
- Packaging arrives with us in large paper sacks, we break it down into small paper bags, so no plastic is involved in the supply chain
- Laundry washing: both hand washing and machine washing
- Sensitive skin
- Where there are septic/waste management tanks
- Washing specialist sports performance and waterproofed kit
- Delicate washing
- Cleaning leather upholstery and other leather goods
- General all purpose laundry product
How to use:
First you need to make a laundry liquid - its super easy - the most common combination is to Mix 20g flakes with 0.5 litre of hot water, stir to dissolve. Allow to cool and decant into a tub with a lid. You can use this this mix straight away. Please note the liquid will set to a jelly like consistency during the next 12-24 hours. This mix gives you: 10 hand washes or 7- 10 machine washes.
A 500g bag of Marseille Soap Flakes gives you anywhere between 162 - 250 washes in total.
For machine washing: use 3 - 5 tbs (or 1 - 2 scoops) depending on laundry of ready made mix into the drawer dispenser/washing ball. Every now and then run your washing machine on an empty hot wash cycle with a dose of white vinegar.
For handwash -dilute the ready made mix in a bowl of warm water. Use 3 tablespoons (or a scoop) to 5 litres of warm waterNo parabens, no fragrances, no colourings, biodegradable and economical
Over time ( like many soaps of a natural kind) and as a result of exposure to light and humidity, the soap flakes may be subject to variations in colour and lose volume; nevertheless, it keeps its effectiveness.
We suggest you keep the flakes dry in an airtight container.